Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cold beautiful downtown day

The mom of this family contacted me about shooting their awesome family...This time of year is really hit and miss and no matter what way you slice it, so very cold...well for taking photos outside, anyways. We were not sure what we were going to get for this day when we planned it and me out of town on my belated honeymoon, I was not sure what the weather was going to be like when I got home, the shoot was the day after I came back...but as soon as I got home I checked the weather and it was going to be partly cloudy...I can not complain about that in Nov. So I emailed her and they were ready to brave the cold...and they did and seemed to not mind at all...which was so wonderful of them...they were such good sports. They wanted candid photos, and that is what I do :)...I had so much fun shooting their family. They were so nice and as you can tell from the photos, their children are absolutely adorable! Thanks again guys, for braving the cold and being totally awesome with it!













7 comments:

Jayson said...

Awesome photos, keep up the great work.

Bella Luce Photography said...

Gorgeous photos! I love the hat on the baby...

Unknown said...

beautiful family portraits! i love how comfortable everyone looks! beautiful work!

Leah Haydock said...

Beautiful family and stunning shots. Shot #2 is my absolute favorite - great composition and love your black & white conversions. Very inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Awesome session. I love your B/W processing. Very creative.

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! Especially the one of Mum kissing bub - great moment!

Anonymous said...

i absolutely LOVE the second shot. great work brandon!!