Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A little boy, a white truck and snacks.

Last weekend I did a shoot with the most adorable little boy, Quinn. We shot up at Washington Park in the later part of the evening...His mother suggested the place and it was a very good suggestion...

He was a bit apprehensive at first (I do not blame him), but after a while he started to warm up to the idea of being photographed...However the whole time, he just wanted his truck and snacks...I do not blame him, sometimes all I want are my snacks and toys. Being 2, he is given that right :-). So you will see in his photos that he has his truck and his snacks...His parents were wonderful and did their best to keep them out of his hands, but hey a boy knows what he wants.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these images